Tuesday 17 December 2013

Blog Description

My name is Nina Ross, I'm an undergraduate student studying Journalism at the University of Huddersfield. Within this blog I am to write about current events alongside detailing controversial topics and discussing major issues in the world. I do not wish to be subjective so I will aim to lay out the facts, as readers you can form your own opinions. This is my second blog my first being a portfolio for my work completed in my magazine journalism module it is available at www.ninarossjournal@blogspot.com as I write both of these blogs I aim to develop my writing skills and hopefully share a little about the world we live in. Feel free to post your opinions and comments although I do ask that when I write about controversial issues please refrain from discrimination. I hope you enjoy my writing and thank you for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment